|College of Business Economic Library|
(Information about the Library of the college of Business Economics)
- The library was established with the establishment of college of Business Economics in 2009/2010, the library provides modern scientific resources for students. The library contains more than 2500 sources of knowledge in both Arabic and English and for all the college majors; it contains periodicals, scientific journals and thesis.
- Its objectives are to serve the beneficiaries of professors, students and college members. It contains all sources of information in the scientific, human and social majors and the library has been keen since its establishment to serve scientific research and provide services to beneficiaries.
Library consists of:
1-The Library Division contains books, magazines, periodicals and theses.
2-Free Education Division provides free books to support curriculum and for all stages
- The library is used by professors, students and college members as well as students from other universities.
- Statistics of borrowing during 2018:
Professors 40 , Students 75 , Other universities students 80
- For the purpose of teaching students on the method of borrowing and access to the scientific books available in the Central Library of the University participated a number of professors with the students of the first stage visit the Central Library in 2018/12/6